The candidate students submit their official application documents in person on via a representative during the period June, 25 - July, 7 (from Monday to Saturday) for the academic 2012/2013 year.
The applicants submit at the Department of Academic Affairs the documents as follows:
1. A set of application documents (forms).
2. The original and a copy of the diploma for completed secondary education.
* Individuals who graduated non-Bulgarian secondary schools submit a Certificate for acknowledged secondary education issued by the Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science. The certificate contains the grades in the different subjects recalculated according to the Bulgarian grade system.
3. A document that certifies the payment of the application fee.
The application fee can be paid:
1. In cash - 15, Tzar Osvoboditel Blvd.
2. Via a bank Transfer to the account of Sofia University:
Bulgarian National Bank – Central Office
IBAN: BG52 BNBG9661 3100 1743 01
BIC CODE: BNBGBGSD
Sofia University "St. Kl. Ohridski"
Depositor: the full name of the applicant.